Wednesday 11 September 2013

Time Flies

It's amazing what can happen in two months.

Now that I've had time to find some clarity, everything seems to be falling into place.  It honestly feels like 4-5 months have passed since I've sat down to write.  When I started this blog, the intent was to write about my experiences on becoming an entrepreneur with bookkeeping and social media.  To depict the obstacles and challenges that I would come across or even talk about my random canoe races at the beginning of Spring.  What I have learned is that life gets in the way of everything. Its up to us to not allow it to distract us from what the ultimate goal is.  Ultimately, I wanted to find better employment.  I wanted to be happy when I went to work and not dread the idea of it. Now, I'm working for EZ HVAC as a bookkeeper and I just got a job as a manager at Za Za Za Pizza, its "pizza with pizazz" haha I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out in the end. I always hated the first day at a new job..but I'm really looking forward to it this time. The uniform is different also.  I get to wear jeans, Converse shoes and a funky tie.

This should be interesting!

Even though the original idea was to be self employed, I still get to do everything I originally planned on doing anyway.  Win, Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment