Wednesday 2 July 2014

What Grinds My Gears

Its been a little while since my last post.  I have been having such a grand ole time and super busy that I just haven't found the time to sit and write.  How quickly that all changed for me.

It all started when I decided it was time to move since the cost of commuting from Ottawa to Kemptville was killing the bank account.  So I did what any person would do, find a new place to live.  This time though, with my fancy new job I wasn't settling for anything less than I wanted.  My checklist was as follows:

1- Must be between Ottawa and Kemptville since I don't want to leave the city but can't afford to stay
2- Must have some sort of green space so that Miss Rose can run around and be a dog finally, no more of this apartment B.S.
3- I want to be happy!

Well I found all of that! With the help of my wonderful friends and boyfriend, I was able to get everything moved in one shot and did it in impeccable timing.  It was a good day had by all.  Two days later, I find out I have to vacate the premises at the request of the landlord because he's not comfortable with my dog. Yes, she is a Pitbull but the sweetest thing alive.  It breaks my heart that people can't open their eyes or even their minds to change.  His reasoning is that hes responsible for the various people that work there and feels that its best if we moved on. Le Sigh.....

Here I am, sitting around wondering how I am going to pull off another move when I went for broke to move this time around. I know that it will all work out in the end as everything always does, but its getting harder and harder to stay positive.  I took a day and let myself blubber like a fool.  Now its time to pick myself back up and fight back with a vengeance.

I always believed everything happens for a reason...I just wish I knew that reason right now.  This opportunity just wasn't meant to be for me I suppose.  Slowly I'm finding that fire in my belly and I will ROAR once again...soon.  I just have to come up with a game plan and fast!

Keep your fingers crossed for Rose and I.  I know we will be ok, its just disappointing that  people are still so ignorant toward one of the most loyal and loving breeds I have ever known.

Here's to moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment